Tuesday, December 23, 2008

yes, it's a poptart...


....and it's very patriotic, being shaped as the United States of America. I'm proud to be an American, a country where I can freely buy chocolate poptarts, and bite them into any shape I want to. Oh the wonderfullness of Freedom!

I spent most of the morning today looking for a job. NO ONE is hiring right now, but that's to be expected at this time of year. I need to get my own place SOON. Before I go insane. Living with your ex can be incredibly disruptive. I wrapped all of my christmas presents, so I'm done with that. No one is coming to my Christmas party. Everyone's snowed in, it sucks. My ex's parents will be coming over, however. Plus I can't get my tree stay straight, it keeps leaning over.This is the biggest one I've gotten yet,it's 6 feet. Really pretty though. All the snow on the coast is gone. Yay! I hear there's more coming though.

3 comments:

  1. Frosting covered Pop Tarts are nasty; but I will defend vociferously your right to have them and bite them into what ever shape your mind conceives.

    Actually your Christmas sounds pretty close to the norm, tilted tree, frustrated ambition and people trying to bring cheer very few truly feel.

    Snow wherever it strikes sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the freedom, i wish i was american :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to live in an actual poptart America....

    ReplyDelete