Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why I'm not answering comments....

because Blogger sucks, and WON'T LET ME. For some reason, i haven't been able to comment on my own blog, what the fuck is up with that?

Half the time, it won't let me make a post, either. I'm getting sick of Blogger, I need a new alternative that's free, because I'm cheap and don't like to spend money unless I have to.

Any suggestions?

oh yeah, in response to Margo in my last post: That lady took a nosedive in front of my station, and got a nosebleed(yes, there was no real "serious injury, I sometimes exaggerate, if you can believe THAT!)

How did you KNOW that Margo? that's so weird...

2 comments:

  1. you can always head to wordpress??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to leave comments here, either, or on another blogspot blog this morning...which may explain why I've been getting so many fewer than usual...anyway, now I'm on Firefox rather than IE, so...

    ReplyDelete